Recent Customer Comments


Thank you so much for the gorgeous personalised stool for Reggie. That's very kind of you.  It's so sweet and he will love it.

Best Wishes

Jessica(Ennis-Hill)
 
-----------------------------------

Got it thanks and really pleased with the stool. Many thanks.

------------------ 

Thank you for my stool which arrived yesterday and I'm thrilled. 

------------------ 

Arrived today Saturday. Very pleased, thank you. Regards.x


-----------------------

That's great Tina, thank you so much, excellent service again!

---------------------------------- 





A Huge thank you Tina.
The girls loved the bags, as you can see , big sis is looking after both !!!
Jan x 

-----------------------------------------

I want to express my absolute joy in dealing with Tina at Little Mischiefs! The service has been outstanding and I received my order in lovely packaging and super quickly. This website is highly recommended and I will definitely be a returning customer! I ordered some fairy dresses for my nieces for my forthcoming wedding and could not be more delighted with the product.

Jenny

No comments: